Who We AreThe Storage Barn is New Hampshire's premiere storage facility; offering storage to customers throughout New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts.
We have 2 great locations for customers to choose, each with their own full service kiosk, offering the opportunity to rent and pay for the unit on site, any time!
The Storage Barn of Dover - Storage Units in Dover, NH
Our 27 acre site has been approved for the largest self storage facility in Strafford County, but we need you to make this happen, and you can take comfort in knowing the owner’s family lives right on site.
We can accommodate even the big rigs. Our main road is literally as wide as the Spaulding Turnpike.
Conveniently located off Exit 9 of the Spaulding Turnpike at 385 Sixth Street and just two miles from downtown Dover, the fastest growing city in NH. Currently servicing tenants in Dover, Somersworth, Rochester, Portsmouth, Berwick and many other Seacoast NH towns.
The Storage Barn of Dover proudly rents Trachte storage buildings
- Fireproof buildings by Trachte – the leader in metal storage buildings with over 100 years’ experience in all 50 states
- Extra wide roll up doors – a full 9’ wide on 10’ bays
- 100% rust proof – all components are stainless steel, galvanized or aluminum; no red iron
- Patented roof system with no screw penetrations, guaranteed not to leak
- Insulation in ceiling prevents condensation
- Fully engineered for northern New England snow loads
- Available storage units! With current shortages of storage units in Portsmouth and the surrounding region, our facility is available to accommodate your storage needs!.